Fairlee Marine is an authorized Avalon and Polar Kraft dealership. For 34 years, Fairlee Marine has served the Vermont, New Hampshire area. Customers come from miles away for our top notch service. We are proud to carry a large selection of new and pre-owned inventory. When you are ready to invest in a new boat, our friendly and knowledgeable sales, financing, service, and parts departments are prepared to make sure your experience is outstanding, from assisting while you're making your choice of boat to any ongoing maintenance and customization. At Fairlee Marine, we value the opportunity to create a long-term relationship with our customers, and we do that by giving you the best customer service available.
A boat is just about the most versatile recreational vehicle there is. Your boat can take you fishing, swimming, touring, picnicking, water skiing, tubing and more! A properly chosen boat will provide fun for the entire family for years to come! So come and see us so we can get you out on the water!
You can buy your boat with confidence at Fairlee Marine
We Always Have in-stock...
- BOATS - Rowboats, pontoons, fishing boats, ski boats, family boats, sailboats, canoes, kayaks, paddleboards and paddleboats. New and Used.
- TRAILERS - of all sizes.
- MOTORS - All sizes and models of gas and electric, new and used, outboard motors
- SHOREMASTER DOCKS- Aluminum framed and floating, call for pricing and help in getting you just what you need.
- PLUS - Fishing supplies, fish finders, tubes, water skis, kneeboards, wakeboards, paddleboards, lifejackets-all sizes and styles, replacement boat seats and repair kits for paint & fiberglass
- AND - pumps, anchors, rafts, flags & poles, horns, chains, paddles, oars & oarlocks, docks, boat lifts, boat lights, propellers, oil & filters, gas tanks, gauges, trailer jacks, rollers, pads & guides, ladders, bumpers, boarding platforms and parts for Honda®, Mercury Marine®, Mercruiser, Johnson, Evinrude, Bombardier, older OMC and more.
Boats Are Our Only Business
We don't sell lawnmowers, tractors, chainsaws, snowmobiles, ATVs or other stuff. Just boats of all kinds. When you ask questions, you get real answers from people who know boats, and we want to help you find the boat that suits you best. Our selection is carefully planned to satisfy local needs and conditions, so you can find just what you need here. You can usually take home your purchase in a matter of hours or days- no weeks or months.
Our Fair Prices
- Are posted right on all boat packages
- No more "bargaining" for a good price...we already have them!
No Sales Tax
For purchases delivered to New Hampshire.
We're a Complete Boating Store
Besides our selection of boats especially selected for this area, we have over 2,000 sq.ft of accessories, hardware, lubricants, paints, parts, and most everything you would need.
Financing Available - 10% to 15% Down Usually Required.
We'll make your purchase easier. We can often give you approval while you are here- for terms up to twelve years.
Factory Trained Certified Marine Mechanics Marine Service With an Attitude! We Are Never Satisfied Unless You Are Satisfied! Service * Repowering * Refurbishing * Engine Testing * on Water Testing
We don't use motorcycle or tractor mechanics. Just marine specialists to ensure that your engine runs better, longer. We can diagnose and solve problems that others can't. We service Mercury Marine® / Mariner / Force / Evinrude / Johnson, Honda®, Mercruiser, Bombardier and others.
Call us at (802) 333-9745 or come by today and experience our superior service and selection! Or send us an email: email@example.com! We look forward to serving you!